Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Introduction

Just thought I should start with introducing myself, I'm about as newbie with all this as one can get. I may be a 26 year old full-time student but never had a reason to start a blog until now. Please forgive any grammatical errors, I haven't taken any writing classes yet.

The whole gist of starting this thing was to keep me motivated as I try this working on the Internet thing. Having never tried anything like this I feel as if I'm standing at the bottom of a cliff, and cannot see the top. 'Start off the bottom' was a phrase that a friend of mine came up with while he was telling me about why he loved rock climbing. I believe he said something akin to, "The greatest thing is you get to start off the bottom, and you earn your way to the top."

Wise words from a 21 year old (at the time) for sure. It has since taking me 5 years to start to live that idea. Figured I'd look into working online since my schedule makes it hard to work a traditional job. And I get to start off the bottom with a brand new blog to post updates to keep myself on track.

If anybody accidentally reads this and you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!






Best wishes until next time,

William S.







No comments:

Post a Comment