Quick update here, I'm finally catching up with the times as it were. Downloaded the blogger app for my phone, should help in the long run.
On the working online side of things, opting in to a mailing list sure feels a lot like giving the spammer permission to blow up my email with the shiniest thing they know about. I can understand the principles behind a "marketing" list, but come on! If you lure someone in with the promise of teaching them a way to make some money online, then you should probably do just that. Not sending them a pile of links to opt in to someone else's list and/or buy something from someone else.
I may be at a turning point here. If preying on other's desperation is the easiest way to get ahead on the Internet, please count me out.
Best wishes,
William S.
No comments:
Post a Comment