So I began a different approach, started looking at freelancing as hopefully a viable means to pay the rent. I signed up with freelancer and fiverr to see what I could find. Seems as if everyone had the same idea as me though, competition on these sites is intense. Imagine a boss walking into a group of 18,000 workers and asking, "Who here can do this the fastest and cheapest?" Absolutely nothing wrong with that for sure, but this is definitely a different kind of commitment to working from home. Or the coffee shop if you decide to. Having said all that, in the last two days I've made $55 doing about 3 hours of "work". No get rich quick scheme here, just honest working with a healthy dose of patience as well. The patience comes from having to bid and wait to see if you've been chosen.
The biggest problem arising from the fact that I struggle with patience. With the current mentality of instant gratification our world seems to have, I can see the allure of those shiny promotions I mentioned earlier. Now don't get me wrong, point and click profiting would be awesome, however I want something(s) that will bring in recurring income with more dependability than freelancing offers.
Seems that is the golden ticket anyone who goes online hoping to cash in big is looking for.
Best wishes,
William S.
No comments:
Post a Comment